MENU

Slide

Monday, December 01, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.


HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Michelle: Aww, Say hello next time ok! :D
I don't biteeeee. hehe

Sharon: Online! Around 40plus i think?
I don't really rmb dear.. that's like last year that i bought it? :x

Felicia: HUH! YOU NVR TELL ME! LOL HOW I KNOW! ):
I MISS YOU!

Hello: Hahahas, thank you!

P.S: Around S$240?

Kitty: Nope it's not a private sale, open to public.

Ann: Got it from ASOS.com! (:

Kimberly: Hahahs, are the songs nice?
Me love Decode - Paramore!

Queenie: ahhh, MAC sale i heard last time have,
but you've to be invited by the SA's one luh.
And yes, We'll really go nuts together!
Lol, cheap thrill.

Hi: UrbanOg.com

Jesslyn: 8dec i think?

Pinggg: Thanks for helping me answer yah! :D

Maddie: Hahahas, thanks! Yours is cool too!
Is maddie your name or is it just a nick?

Queenie: hmm, yeah but honestly,
i don't think it's very mean or anything thou..
Wahh but the last one, the rain or sth.. scary man :x

Y: Hey dear, it's Fi-del-lis! Hahahas

Madna: Hahahas Thanks babe! :D

Daniel: Hahahas, wahh, dumbstruck by our singing?
Thanks anyway! (:

Cheese: Yup! Majorlica Majorca is a sister brand by shiseido,
So sister brands of Shiseido, like ZA, Ettusais
the foundation all can fit into the case!
If you're worried you can bring to the ettusais counter
or sth and ask them to put in the foundation refill for you! (:

Cal: hahahas, have what! You see my older post luh.
Look like crap anyway. hahahas

Passerby: 25bucks.

Brenda: Hahahs, since you're asking about concealer,
I'll prolly do a concealer post for my next entry! :D

Nata: Hey there! It's on the playlist yah!
On the left sider bar.. the 2nd song there (:

Georgia: Pigments are generally more shimmery and colours
show up better than normal eyeshadow,
if you wet your brush with water, then apply pigment
with the brush your eyeshadow will look even more vibrant! (:

Zhiting: Thanks! :D

(:: Sidereel.com

Fel: Hahahas, will post my buys on my next entry!
Omg.. i regret not getting more stuff from ettusais~
What did you get? :D

Clairechng: Blur blur blur girl!

Angel: HAHAHAS, i'm mostly working for events recently,
bored of doing photoshoots. (:

Halo: Nope sorry.

Passerby: I'm in MDIS & taking my Dip for Tourism and hospitality!



















Met up with Nadnut at Ngee Ann City last saturday,
Was suppose to accompany her for her Majorlica Majorca
makeover thingy, but i was late! :x
By the time i reached she was done already..

So we went to the HSA building for
Singapore's
First Blogger Blood Drive By Nuffnang!
I think the idea of gathering bloggers for a blood drive is really neat!





Boyf told me all the terrors of blood donating!
He told me the needle is FREAKING thick (I'm scared of needles!)
and the blood tube is as thick as a yakult straw.. *shudders*


And.. that is why i was too chicken to donate! :x








Everyone loves DOMO-KUN!

Pris, Nadnut, Me & Valerie!
(Ahhh, she has this really pretty Victoria Secret handbag
i was lemming for! But cannot ship back, pouts!)








We played some games, a human size snake & ladder etc.
Hahahas, my partner's Randy and we fell off the snake twice!
Super sway please! ... sobs.





N for Nuffnang! :D




Nadnut, Randy, Me!
It was pretty fun! Meeting other bloggers and stuff. :D


In the end everyone tell me that the process of donating blood is actually not painful/scary? Lol, Jasmine went too.. i saw her blog and she was posing for the camera and smiling away WHILE SHE WAS DONATING BLOOOOD.

Ahhh, can't think of that.. eeeew eww ewww.







Goodie bag from Nuffnang!

Hahahas, a bottle of Brands Chicken essence & a Nuffnang Tee!



... I'm more than a BLOGGER! :D




Won a box of Chicken Essence while playing Snake & Ladder! LOL!














Ahhhh, and i spend another S$78 on saturday!



...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...



I've been dying to try out Laneige's STAR white range!
There's a christmas promotion, S$78 for :

  • full-sized Star Pure Water Foam
  • full-sized Star White Skin Refiner
  • 25ml Star White Emulsion
  • 5ml Star White Essence
  • 8ml Star White Cream.



I love the Water Foam! It smells sooooo good!
The SA gave me some samples for the Strawberry Yogurt Pack too,
Hahahas, the back of the sachet there this
Warning: Do not eat product.

It really smells sooooo yummmmy, like strawberry milkshake.






Anyway, there's a Canmake Warehouse Sale!

Teenie Enterprise Pte Ltd
No 61 Kaki Bukit Ave 1 #06-26
Shun Li Industrial Park
Singapore 41949
Monday - Friday
10 - 6pm
6841 6370

From 1st December - 5th December








Think i'll give this a miss thou! Spend alot of $$$ recently! :x





I received some... SUPEEEER EARLY CHRISTMAS GIFT!






Nadnut bought me a BURGER BENTO BOX!
HAHAHAH! It's so darn cute can...



Awwww! I love it! :D






Jess gave me a SNOW MAN NECKLACE! HAHAHAS
I love the heart charm too! :D




She got the pinky snowman and i got the blue one! :D


Thanks babeeeees! Are we having a Christmas party or what!?



No comments: